Saturday, December 30, 2006

Before I talk abt my Medan Trip...

I could do all my 6 days in Medan in one entry but you guys wud get so bored, you'd slide off your chair... so I'll do my entry for the past few days 1st.

Christmas was only 50% coz I missed alot on Christmas Eve, but for the 1st time, I the Santa Claus...Im glad my cousins liked the gifts, Im glad my coleagues loved my gifts too. Everythings been slow moving coz I had to readjust to my work. Got a new colleague to help with the workload and much as she's quite different from Matthew and I, I still try to gel with her hehehe

Yesterday, met with my Intl Students Club and had a singing session. I know every one of them were amazed if not, unsure of why an SAA Officer was singing with them. Honestly, I fetl abit uncomfortable being there coz status wise, I really shudnt be there. If any of them showed that they felt uncomfortable of me being there, I wud have left. Not coz Im angry..I just never liked to intrude. Like I said, one of the reasons why I dont treat them different from frens is coz they do likewise for me.

I am worried though, of what wud happen to my committement level shud I get more clubs. That wud definitely be inevitable...I dont want my committement in them to waver and I dont want them to feel that it was wavered. Coz at the end of the day, after we've all graduated, wudnt we we be frens? If not, wudnt that be a pity? Maybe its just me..the "lets make frens with everyone" person.

Anyway..Im in the office now. Back to do my work. Let me finish it.

God Bless! next entry...Medan!

No comments: