Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Father...my slothing sin is back...

I hate myself everytime I realize that I slacked....its a habit im finding soo hard to overcome...

I know I wanna get this right but..how? time management?

Oh God....help me to be a better worker....if only life were sooo easy to flip a button in me and voila..im perfect! Alas....

I sooo need to get my act together and I know that im dissappointing my boss....arrgghhh...

I want to break myself apart and fix myself back again in a better version...

Im gonna try to manage my time...I really need to sit down and think abt how to better tune myself to finish stuff faster...I really need to adjust to this new life and not just stumble over it....

Father...Jesus....help me to always keep me reminded of this aim....Father..I want to e a better employee....I want to work hard and fast...I need to tune myself...Oh Father...please give me your discipline and strength..please give me the professional mind and the wonderfulmind that soo many of my colleagues have that make them such efficient workers...Oh Father...

Father..I need your guidance...I lackt he motivation to be a good christian...

God Bless

No comments: