Monday, December 25, 2006

Jesus was born this day 2006 years ago!

Hey Peeps! Sorry for missing for this whole week! Ive been in Indonesia, soaking the not soo hot and humid sun, and looking at lives from a different perspective!

Would love to tell you more abt it but now is Christmas, so Id love to dedicate this entry to Jesus.

Thank you Lord for coming to earth as a man and dying for all our sins. Thank you for being with me no matter where I am and how I am. Thank you for having angels look after me. Thank you for being my bridge to the heavenly Father, that I could speak to Him directly and not through sacrificed sheep and bulls etc Thank you for keeping my students and I safe through the whole trip. Thank you for getting us back safe, in a plane, on air..with angels around to keep it stable.

Today I shout out and say, "Happy Birthday Jesus Christ! Your presence is my reassurance and safety and comfort!

I dont have the Santa spirit to say "Ho Ho Ho" But it doesnt matter coz it isnt about a fat old man in red! its about you! Rudolph can go organise a techno party with his nose and I know I wudnt be missing a thing.

I love you Jesus for all you've done and are doing and will never stop doing. So where more than 1 will gather in your name today, I know you will be int he midst, smiling upon us and bless us.

To all of those I love, Merry Christmas t0o you, dont forget the real meaning of Christmas...if you dont believe it, enjoy the festival anyway and feel the warmth of this season..a season that will make even the coldest nights warm.

God Bless!

No comments: