Sunday, December 10, 2006

YAWN!

Sunday morning and Im in SAA taking my cushion and clothes to my campsite. ISC's leadership camp.

Much as Ive been worried that I cant take on ISC? Im sooo glad I did...I guess God knows my heart and has put me to a club that follows my heart..or my motto...watever that cud be...

All I know is that I sorta have a reason of why soo many things have happened to me..they all accumulated to who I am now.

I saw the stars just now and forthe 1st time i my whole life, Ive never seen soo many stars! And they're all sooo clear! Not to mention..I once again soo a rainbow halo around the moon. By my believes....God gave us rainbows to say that our sins are all forgiven..grace is given to us and He loves us!

One of the camp songs we learnt..was Pass It On...and much as I used to wonder how God would let me touch these guys hearts in regards to God. I realize that I dun need to worry! He does it Himself!

Father..bless my kids...in all ways possible...bless them in abundance that it overflows...give me wisdom Lord....I cant lead them without you.

God Bless

No comments: