Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yesterday was a bad day

.......would have blogged yesterday if not for the fact that I didnt have a laptop or PC at home.

Got scolded/advised 5 times yesterday, each one making me feel worse and guilty...my boss, my boss, my finance colleague and etc....

I thought I could forget everything after watching Transformers with my frens but as I waited at Vivo GV, I realized that it was teh freaking wrong theatre...wanted to grab a cab to Jurong to catch as much of the show as possible..but the cab Q was all the way to China...I walked to the MRT...EZLink card low value...EZLink top up machine Q all the way to Africa, a man in front of me was buying tix for 3 people. I got to Jurong East...only to realize it was the wrong theatre again...SIGH..I bought pop corn, drink and hot dog and left the cinema ....I missed Transformers.... Bloody Hell!!! *@#*&

I went home tired, before the show ended and smsed my frens in the cinema that I wasnt going and wasnt in the good enough state to watch whats left of the movie (45mins out of the 2.5hr show)....DAMN

Haiyah...Damn bad la...haizz

Anyway, having deportment class nau...with my SPARC students....damn funny lah Im learning a hellavu lot from it..will blog it later... :P

K gotta go...having fun nau...

Cheers

No comments: