Saturday, April 26, 2008

8 days later and im still sick but recovering

So....Im in school.....

the past few days have been agonizing.. so many tings going on and i think I really lost my mind. Lost track of time and etc its like Im going through the few days "siaming" from pot holes and troubles...Think Im ust waiting to land in one of the holes, get alot of shit and go "bye bye"

Got my nose cleared, throat cleared, voice back...and yet I still woke up w blocked nose and bad throat...damn it!

Went to MOS last night w colleague and we explored the whole place..seems cool only that I wasnt dressed for the occassion. This whole techno, trance and house is unbelieveably potent that I just cant take it...so many kids dancing to stuff like that. wat happened to real music? Hahahah

So i finally got to see how MOS is really like and saw a bit of students there hahahah wat a sight!

K gotta go...cant find much to blog today. really plan to relax this sat & sun. Definitely spend more time in God's word because only that helps me to relax in the midst of al the stress.

God Bless

No comments: