Thursday, April 10, 2008

my ISC is camping...

we just swear like crazy learning the mass dance lah! Why go gym when you can get such a big workout in a dance like this?

Hahhah Im always so amzed by their energy! My goodness!

Mr Abraham had 7 children, one of whom is a vampire that will marry a vampire's daughter and they all playt eh vio,vio,violin and vio,vio,viola..damn lost!

I know their spirits are high tonight and Im high with them. I am however concerned tomorrow but I choose to put my faith in the Lord and claim his blessings that He wont let Satan and his bored angels come near to our event! My Lord's angels's will protect our event and we will claim all his blessings in My Lord's name. Because what I ask in His name, He will give me.

My God is an awesome God! Amen!

God Bless

No comments: