Friday, April 18, 2008

Im sick...again...

Got a persistent running nose...its heading for Olympics lah!

Scolded a student to resignation & feeling guilty about it...

Got a song title in my head..."I write my story, you do the math"

Its Friday but it sure as hell doesnt feel like a bloody friday!

Im stressed but i know Im working...yet somehow I know I dont feel any peace in me..like my stomach is perpetually tight...no its not slim wrap..its perpetual anxiety of something happening..and so if sorta makes me sad that I cant seem to hold on to Jesus's "peace that passeth understanding"

It just occured to me that months ago, I could turn to my white board and laugh at all the comments my students wrote down while waiting for me to finish...but since I pasted stuff on it and wrote down my goals and & and the things I need to do for all 9 clubs...the little sweet & funny comments have dwindled to nil...nothing much to think abt except that the more clubs I have..the less time I have for any...the less time I have for other things i wanted to do.

Im not complaining abt having these 9 clubs..I guess i just wished i had more time and was able to manage my time better...:(

Cant wait for this sun's church...

God Bless

No comments: