Wednesday, November 12, 2008

end of the day

Im sooo pooped! Sports Day, lunchshow..worrying abt other events too....im soo damn tired...

Its wed and Im sooo tired and I need rest but im too tired to get off my chair and go home....

Had event after event today and at times i felt soo bad that I cudnt attend some fo them...

I know im being random here but it comes a time when I feel like i have to express somethign but I either dont know what to say or cant say it..hence Im left with realy lame random comments, recycled and reworded...

I do know that for the past few days..Ive been having migraines...

For the past few days.been also having relapses of..reminiscing. hahaha dont worry i dont go into a deep sorrow its more like a small sore spot :P...i think this is something people go through all their lives :)

So my desk is messy now..papers everywhere and phone calls left and right :P

K gotta go. legs aching and all. Love yall

No comments: