Thursday, November 20, 2008

God's word...

Its a battle..the more I know God's word and how Jesus has given us his peace and power to be kings and queen of this world..the more I know Im not...and somehow...the more I feel Im being attacked my Satan and his devious plan to steal me of my peace.

Its like the more I believe that my God can pull me out of the anxiety I feel..the more Satna tries to pile on more things for me to feel anxious about.

Chances are Im not the only one who feels it. Everone who knows that Jesus has died for our sins and cleared us of our evil doings.. that we dont have to keep thinking of redeeming ourselves to anyone by our own deeds.... also might be feeling the same way.

Its not meant to scare christians away from God. Personally...knowing my rights as a christian..of everything Jesus has done and provided me...all the more I want to fight on...

The best thing about my God..is that we prepares the armour for us. He is also stronger than Satan..alot stronger. So my prob now is having the faith that I have this armour on and I have Jesus word so I can daringly step out to face the problems...

Yet something inside me keeps arguing and asking myself " Why do u work so hard? Or You caant cope w this! Why did they give you so much to do? or How come you just dont get the idea of time management?"

It just occured to me that the answer I give to the question, "why do u have 9 clubs?" shuld be because...."God wants me to bless their lives"
"Why do you have so mnay events?" is "Because God trusts that my blessings will overflow and make the event successful"
All I need to do now..is believe that I am a blessing!

Its alot harder when you are blinded by problems. :/

Dont let Satan plague your heart with condemning things too. The moment you think that you are too fat or you;re too short or that you;re not good in something..its most prob satan going "uhuh uhuh! Bingo!"


God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u are so much blessed!:) sure ur blessing will go thru all of ur 9 clubs n wadeva event they made, it will bcome smthg meaningful to both of u.