Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stress

At school now....doing work and calming my heart w music...

Christmas is around the corner and its great just thinking abt how after a long struggle of a year..that it would end with Christmas. How wonderful it is feeling the christmas mood and knowing christmas is a time to feel peace and celebrate Jesus birth gatherng w people u love...

Im starting to wonder if I should even be so anxious over meeting everyone's demands... I know as a human, depending on my own power..I cant...its prob just me..but i know my God will give me strength to do it..and I know if I could, I would give in my few sats to do my work too...provided im not too tired...But point is...is it really so impt to cater to everyone's needs?

Its making me confused abt my priorities...

Was at Esplanade recently and the outdoor place is done up so nicely thatt he steps are almost aligned witht he water surface and the lower i go down the steps, the more i feel i could really do a simon peter. walk on water i mean.. Coolness.

Borrowed my friends camera and started to shooting ridiclous things... Hmm makes me feel like i could look at anything from a different point of view

God BLess

No comments: