Monday, November 24, 2008

multi-tasking

They say women have it..then how come I feel like I dont? Am I more guy than I think I am? DANG!!!

It sucks knowing you have so much to do and yet onyl be able to do some of it in a day...it sucks...

I know I am almost up to my neck with work and i know Im not the very very productive and very very efficient type and so its getting me down abit...okay i admit..alot...

This sucks....

Anywya through the week, Ive had fever and terrible body ache that kept me upt he whole sat night and half of sun night...so I came intot he office looking like kungfu panda...DOUBLE DANG!

So Im not he coolest of people and my anxiety attack is constantly returning these days...

Times like these I know satan is taking advantage of my lack of will power....


God Bless

No comments: