Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The end of a great birthday...

I told you how great i felt during birthdya and how (in a long time) i actually felt that i wanted the birthday to last...i think the past few days have been a harsh truth that birthdays dont last.

Today's lunchshow was wet...cats and dogs wet...we had a lunchshow for less than 70 paxs because it started to pour...and it continued to pour like hell. That drenched my day...

Then i had alot of meetings and trainings to go to that i was running arnd the whole day. only time i got to sit down at my office was...8.30-10am

I also got heartbroken by comperes. I admit im putting too much emotions onto comperes that my relationship with other clubs has never even been established...Im really bad at this...

For the past few trainings for comperes...I felt like the members werent committed...I felt that I didnt have their committement at all...except for a small group...
Im dissappointed...heartbroken...angry...betrayed...
Ive heard of club members wanting to quit but their making me want to quit....
They're making me want to scold them and shout at them and holler vulgarities at them..thats how vexed I am!

I think Im throwing in soo many ideas that I feel only I want to do it..everybody else things its a load of crap....

And the best part of all this!?!?! I feel like im whining like a teenager now! F!

Im soooo emotional abt it that Im tired out!

Im sooo tired! Im drained!

...................................

No comments: