Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I love you and miss you...

I wrote this for the 3 lives I will no longer have the pleasure of sharing from now on...
Im risking copyright dangers to put this on..I do plan to convert this into a song..so Im hoping nobody is asshole enough to take this as their own...coz this means alot to me.

In Jesus Arms

The curtains are down and reality kicks in
To say you;re gone too soon makes my tears swell up again
Every memory of you brings you alive in my heart
So while I cry for the loss of you,
I know for sure we'd never really part

Its only time before I'll see you again
I hope my memories hold up until the end
As far as I can remember, I'll write them down to read
And for others to read after us and learn of who you are to me

I won't know how heaven is till I'm there
But I hope that while we miss you here,
that where you are, you're happy beyond compare
You'll be missing out on everything else that happens as time passes
But I'm sure you'll watch over us from within Jesus's arms.

Its hard to get used to you not physically here
Your loving antics and hearty laughs
It takes alot of energy to accept that you're gone

I know that you're better off within the pearly gates
The aches and pains you suffered on earth would all have dissappeared
I imagine you ascending up, intot he warm bright lights
Touring about heaven with Jesus by your side

Life wasn't just roses & daffodils for you
You had your share of griefs and troubles to go through
I love you and I miss you, really wish you hadnt gone
But knowing you'd be happier....
I'm glad you're now in Jesus's arms.

~end~

Bye Edwin, Bye Ma Ma & Bye Mah Mah


God Bless

No comments: