Thursday, July 16, 2009

Warped theory I know but I'd like to think of it as so

So it seems my granny is a catholic. Im fine so long as something brings her to heaven.

My main concern now is for my grandpa who looks so frail and it really breaks my heart to see him cry....

I must say that the relationship between him and my granny is the most impressive Ive ever seen in my lifetime... If ever I feel motivated that there is something in love...its because I see them...I see how long they've been together...how they still care for each other and how their love has moulded my aunties and uncle intot he people they are today...and the vast diff between this side oft he family and the other.

Supposed to think up a eulogy and deliver it at Mandai...dont know whether Id cry or Id be strong...dont even know what to say...

God Bless

No comments: