Monday, July 13, 2009

I've lost my other granny....

Im officially left with no more grandmothers....my maternal granny died this morning.

In 2 months flat, i've lost 2 grannies and 1 friend. I pray for my granfather's health because he would be the most devastated in this hour...in these few days...till the casket goes the flames....

Why?

How can I not cry? How can I not feel pain? How can I not be upset? How can I not want to go to God and ask Him why? How? Why?

I can only blame Satan...for taking away so many pple in my life....yet I fear the life ahead when I think about how slowly but surely, Satan will take people I love away.... Its times like these that I wished I wasnt born. Or maybe that I didnt have hte consciousness to care or feel love...

Some say that u wont have lived if u havnt felt love...Id say,,,u wudnt feel pain if you didnt care/love someone....So when u live....u feel pain...its in the contract..

the song I vowed to write...will now be a tribute to all 3 of them...

Deep inside i cant help feel that its something I did wrong....or its a trial for me...

God Bless

2 comments:

Jas said...

Hey ning I love you very much
Take care.

Eros said...

I'm sorry to hear you lost somebody you love dearly. Your bro is here for you anytime of the day. Just let me know and i'll always be there.

I hope you remember what I told you on Friday. God has a plan for you. Be good now. I'll be calling you soon.