Friday, July 03, 2009

PG rating

So for the past few days, Ive been raving about Transformers 2. Well maybe the storyline isnt fantastic but the humour is excellent. Bumblebee aka B, crying, the big nasty "piece me up" monstor's resounding balls, the female decepticon's long tatilbone and long tongue and the humping robodog/toy truck. If its wasnt a moment of humour, it would be a moment of action.

It was heartwrenching to see Prime die but sooo cool to see the robo jaguar's spine being stripped clean of "flesh" by B. Or Prime putting his fist through the Fallen! Man!

Dont forget the ancient decepticon who changed sides....

This time round, there was more robotic gore and since no red flesh and blood or innards falling out was displayed, it didnt really disgust me. Maybe thats why it was still counted as PG rating. But Ive got a colleague who changed his mind about letting his kids watch because of that. He doesnt want his kids to grow up like us hahahah <*seeing bumblebee pull the spin out of the jaguar*...COOL SHIT!!!! WISH I COULD DO THAT!!> damn...bad! bad! bad!

And speaking of PG rating...i realize a bunch of my students do read my blog...hmmm does this mean I have to watch what i say? Damn! emm..no i meant...Donuts!! Donuts and Fish Fingers!!!
And now that Im getting a tummyache because of the BIG Dinner I had, Donuts & Fish Fingers! Nature big bro is calling me and I dont think I can afford a miss call!

Amazingly enough..a ridiculous point system that i gave to the comperes has become a fun game! Hmmm not good news if I was actually trying to prove a serious point but entertaining to use for reasons otherwise.

And now that the date is decided, next week will be an emotionally grueling week..I want to believe that my God will keep me in the favour of others....

No comments: