Sunday, January 31, 2010

I know ur gonna laugh at me but u need to know Im only human.

My previous entry  was on multi-racial stuff and i think i did that less than 2 days ago....funny thing is...it happened again today.

Served in choir for the entire afternoon till evening and while walking back to cityhall mrt, I felt like walking from the outdoor route. Also coz the sunset was nice and I hadnt had a chance to gaze at the sky and really appreciate it..for a long time. Which led me to wonder if I was getting too adult...so bogged  down by things that dont matter...and neglect the things that do.

So as i walked by the war memorial, I thought abt how the lights arnd it were meant to shine on it and ....keep it visible in our sight..reminding us abt how things wud nt be this way if not for the war etc...then I saw many couples sitting around that area..private moments of course..and how ironic it is to have a memorial smack in town..with couples sitting around it..lovey dovey...guess our memorial isnt just a memorial for war..but for other things. And pple go there for purposes other than to pay respects and reminisce on our spore history (said in a noble fashion)

So anyway...was thinking of someone recently....sucks because I know things wont happen..and Im sorta scared of meeting this person again coz it sucks me into the void that ive tried sooo hard to get out of for the past few years. So I had my heart set on forgetting my liking to this person before it turns into something uncontrollable and huge.

Loh and behold...as I walked by macdonald's..from a distance I saw 2 familar faces. loh and behold...1 of them was him. SHIT! I didnt run...but I brisk walked hahahahah. I wasnt petrified..I was just shocked at how a mere spur of hte moment decision to walk via the outdoor route to the mrt....would led me to find what I didnt want myself to see. hahaha I got to braddell b4 I smsed the guy that I saw them.

So i know you're laughing babe. And it doesnt come easy saying all this on the blog but Im human just like u. Seems we both have the same symptoms. :)

So my stand on this is....I know how my heart works and I know very well that not all feelings are dependable. spoken w experience to back it up. I'm capable of putting my feeligns in place and not going overboard by taking things lightly and thats what I'll do. :)

Besides if I went w my feelings..half my friends wudnt be my friends coz I like them too. Acordance w the definition of "like" that teens nowadays use. I know which lines to step and which not to.

Why I say all this? Coz while I need to download onto something...I also dnt know if whoever i mentioned is gonna be sticking his nose into my blog. If so...I definitely dnt wanna make akward feelings and I dont like to lose friends. :)

So bro, Im cool hahaha!

Todays service was good. :) I feel blessed and enriched by it! Feel like this week will be a gd week. :)

God bless!

No comments: