Monday, May 03, 2010

Restful Increase...I claim it!

This year has been good to me. I claim God's goodness!

I know I havnt updated in months..in the blink of an eye, its May...abt 2.5months of not blogging!

Things that have happened so far...my work has been okay. My older students are graduating and once again Im gonna miss them..and miss teh times we had...seeing them grow into adults.

Did abit of things I wanted to do for awhile..dancing..sign language (test this week)...and of course choir.

The junior have now moved up and taken leadership positions..and I honestly have my reservations abt Comperes climbing up the ladder...I honestly feel like Im failing the alumni on this...
But while the new comm assures that I can trust them...I know I have to take this bold step and give them that authority...I soooo hope they can do it. because hte club is gonna be dependent on them.

As for ISC..they've been having their problems but I see them climbing out of it already. Seeing teh ISFO photos..I cant help but smile at their determination and committement to ISC...making sure the event goes smoothly..and at the same time...coming together to be with the new students. proud of them

I sound biased and maybe I am...and I should change that...I know I need to be with my other clubs more.

This year is gonna be my year of Restful Increase and I insist on seeing God to His word that we can rest n Him and throw our worries to Him. This in actual fact requires fighting...its abt as strenuous as running long distance because I really have to psycho myself to keep my eyes to Him...

No comments: