Sunday, December 21, 2014

2 weddings in a day...

So one of my ISCians got married to another ISCian. Another ISC baby!!!!
I'm so happy for them finally tying the knot! Also got a chance to catch up with many ISCians because of this gathering. Good to see familiar faces :D Good to catch up with them and find out how they're doing.

Of course the rest of us kept asking each other when it will be our turn... dont know man..

Then after lunch, i went to my cousin's wedding reception at Fullerton. Was most excited to see the children. To give them hugs and kisses, to carry them. Missed them for 1.5months! Miss my cousins for 1.5months!

Distance did make the heart fonder. my 3 years in Aus definitely showed me how precious my cousins were to me. They are my distant siblings :) I love them and their children are like my children..onyl that I dont need to bring them home.

Today I carried Emily for the 2nd time. the little duckling of the family. :) When is aw my cousin (the father) carry her, I found that soooo endearing. My cousin whom is my age, whom I grew up with, carrying his little daughter. protecting her, rocking her, showing her around. :)

My nieces and nephews grow up so fast! too fast! I want to be able to communicate with them!

After the lunch, some of my cousins and I went to Orchard to shop. buying presents for the little ones is such  tough task! I dont want them to play with useless toys or toys that they don't fancy. I want it to be educational, fun and harmless to them. a lot of those toys dont meet all the criteria and if they do, the kids probably already have it

I treasure the time I have with my cousins... we all grew up too quickly too. Now that everyone has their own lives, its abit harder to get us together.... our younger generation needs to have that amazing bond that we have with our cousins and aunties. Thats what we can give them...

GOd Bless







No comments: