Monday, December 29, 2014

New year is almost here

Before the big clock strikes 12 unto the first second of 2015, there are many things that I feel I will need to give thanks to...

This year was tough because i was back in Singapore. it took a while to get used to it after 3 years in Sydney.
Needless to say, Im thankful for the office and the people in it for welcoming me back. Especially my colleagues who are close to me. Who make me laugh, who celebrated my birthday etc. I cant be more thankful for them. Without them, my office wouldnt be what it is..motivational, inspiring, fun

Im thankful for my "siblings" for staying as my siblings. :)

For my family whom I have missed alot. Especially my sister, cousins and the young ones.

Im thankful to be able to graduate :D, to be able to go to Sydney to graduate. And at the same time catch up with many friends.

Also thankful for the India trip. To have made new friends and to see my soul sister get married.

To have been able to learn how to swim, to swim with family.

To be able to host a few events and to be offered to host more.

Time is precious and I feel that whilst more could have been done...this year wasnt too shabby. :P

Thank you God for all the blessings you have given me this year. Keep it coming!!! LOL

God Bless

No comments: