Thursday, July 14, 2016

Be still this heart

I didnt need to know that he would be in the vicinity today...but I guess I do..
And my heart and head are in a scramble...

In the past few weeks, somehow our friendship has grown and if I see things from an objective perspective, Im pretty sure that he only sees me as a sister. He acts exactly like how i would to my student or brother...

The plan was to practise my keyboard today...

I guess the plan is to go with the flow and try to forget of his presence till he actually msges. Because its of course weird that Im the one who has to ask for a meet up. I just seems like he doesnt need me enough to ask for meet up. And if thats so, then he doesnt love me enough. he loves me only a sister,

With that, Im just gonna try to get over it..

God Bless

No comments: