Sunday, July 17, 2016

Fly me to the moon

U asked me if anyone had ever "flown you to the moon"... The honest answer is yes.

And that particular "trip" was a dream come true... of course it wasn't a real trip..but it meant the world to me..and maybe it still does.

It was our anniversary and he bought a hippo tour trip. Anyone may think that that is a silly anniversary present. But he did that because he knew that I wanted to go on a cruise and had never been on one. And because neither of us had money...all he could do was get a hippo tour ticket and promise me that one day, he would bring me on the real deal.

I was touched...and I loved that ride because I could be with the person I loved to death, on a boat...
This has got nothing to do with Titanic..

So today when u asked...I dont know why you would.. I dont know why you would ask if him and I ever fought... we didn't...

Do I miss my ex? Do I miss the hugs, kisses and affection? I do miss those things..but I miss the connection. I dont know if I miss the person himself but I miss every bit of that connection... whoever it is...

much as I really wish it would be you, I have to take a deep breathe and calm my heart down and remind myself why it can't be you.

And the time not spent with you, is time Im motivated to write my songs and practise my instruments. That not having you, motivates me to have more of myself...

No comments: