Tuesday, August 08, 2006

...

Had a dream yesterday...dont think I shud talk abt it

Had a birthday celebraton on a yacht..the weather was great and my cousin who jus got into the army, was present. I dont know why but i love this cousin alot. Dont get me wrong, I love all of em but somehow I feel that this cousin and I just seem to be able to click with this one hahaha and the smallest one :) Was reminiscing abt the jokes my cousin and I were making ont he boat, with my church fren hahahaha

Was really tired yesterday and i dont know why...

Btw, have been helping a fren of mine sing his back vox for his malay songs hahaha Sooo ive been walking around with my mp3 player and a file of malay lyrics. Not to mention I look malay...I really fit the bill! Hahahhaha was singing his songs everywhere! Hahahahah and believe me, Im actually liking some of them! Hahahhaha

Also to let you know my musical is gonna be sold on SISTIC, please get a ticket and come and watch. im not the lead but I still hope you'll be there...

God Bless

No comments: