Saturday, August 19, 2006

Thank you God!

My God is good.

Ive been offered a good deal. Now I need to think about whether I want to accept it. It will affect my whole life. What will it be? What are my pros and cons?

Ive had probs at work...It gets very scary when we work till we dont know where everything is anymore...and I worry? How am I gonna get through?

Worry is a vicious enemy....Bible says not to worry. If He is with me, who can be against me? But I still worry....How , why, and what am I gonna do Father? Do I let go of the cons and go with my instinct? I did that bvefore Father and I dont know why I failed.

Sit still....God will help us solve all problems..in normal and not so normal ways....

Father I cast my worries onto you. I state my concerns and show them to you....and I bring them to you...Father I know you are with me and that everything I go through is under your watchful eye. For that, I am assured...

I cast my worries unto you...

God Bless

1 comment:

Josh. said...

Chill sis~...u'll have to take the next step to really know what's gonna come to you isn't it? Even if it means dying, you'll get by...BOO~

Wahaha..take care nw..

Josh.