Thursday, August 03, 2006

SIGH...

so finally, stress catches up with me...

yesterday was an interesting day, NDOC (Natnl Day Observence Ceremony) and I went down to support my junior and watch their performances...it was really fun..really makes me wsh i cud be the one hosting..anyway...that was really fun...

What sucked yesterday...was my musical rehearsal....Im stetched quite far and the rehearsal was very tiring for me...I know I deserved to be scolded for not being able to follow my steps but whats upsetting me...is that Im busy with work and tuition and church that Im really tired by the end of the day. Church is fin for me..i love church...going today for bible study too... I need church more than anything now coz right now all Im thinking is how I can do it..and not how to pray to God and ask him for help. After all, if he created the world, this sint too hard for Him. At these times I know that I am blessed. Thank you Father that even as I feel an overload, I know you look after me.

God Bless

No comments: