Saturday, August 05, 2006

emmmmm

granny's birthday today..what should I do?

saw miao miao (my stray cat) with her kids int he middle of the soccer field yesterday...seems like a session of home schooling. They were all miaoing at each other I figure she was trying to teach em..how to miao? But it was really cute...a big cat sitting down and facing 2 small cats hahahah

Hmm had some funny thoughts..been wanting to say them for a long time but they always slip my mind when I come down to it...
Been doing some stats for a leadership camp...the qn: Food Preferance..... its quite standard to see the chinese put chinese food and malays put muslim food..but what if (assuming I was going) I put indian food or thai food or malay food instead of the usual chinese. Is that trying to be funny? hahahahaha Well, I love indian food! At times, I prefer it! How cool would it be to be at a camp and not have the same old oily gravy chinese food, but oily curry indian food with prata and thosai and stuff. And the tea being mamsala tea?
Consequently, I did have a China Native student op for chinese and muslim. Cool!

Had a bad day yesterday....the work really brought me down...but I wasnt giving up. I was thinking to myself that God is with me. He is giving me strength and help. I had christian songs playing on my PC and it helped just hearing a verse of it while did my work because it was a reminder.

Tuition was good, thenk God as well....For the 1st in a long, I gave thanks for my food....I now know what it means to give thanks for my food and I now WANT to give thanks for my food! may forget...but I want to...My tution kid's grandma saw me and askd if I was baptised. She's a new believeer..my tution kid isnt coz his dad isnt....I pray for them... My tuition kid was good yesterday...he wasnt fidgety or naughty, We shared a book on astronomy , the universe etc and we talked alot abt many things. So my tuition was good :)

K gotta run. got musical rehearsal now,

God Bless

No comments: