Tuesday, August 01, 2006

You had a bad day....

Thanks to a bro of mine, my staple diet for music is "You had a bad day" Hahahahha not that Im always moody...but that it just seems to brighten my mood. speaking of music, since my encounter w my ex...my list of songs always seems to pop out silly old love songs...ie: right here waiting, Love me by colin ray, vaseegara...why ah? I actually cudnt help but smile and think to God, " Dad, you ah! " But Ive learnt to stop reading into these songs and seeping too deep into their lyrics... yet...why do these songs still jump at me? I havnt heard them for a long time! Hahahahha anyway....thats past...

I still remembr the quarral I had with one of my bros...abt how I am in denial hahahah And I do recall telling him that nobody knows eerything abt me or whats happened to me so and even if I did talk abt things, I can never tell someone everything coz...hahahha its impossible! I dont have the capabilities tot alk abt it....not that i dnt want to lah..but i cant hahahaha I'll try....

so...today..mite be meeting

gotta go.

God Bless

No comments: