Friday, September 29, 2006

cough! phlegm! cough!

cough cough cough...close to vomit...cough cough cough...phlegm...relief...cough cough cough...close to vomit... cough cough cough

Stayed overnight at school....hoping o get more sleep but my frens were so energetic that they only slept at 4...irritating shit! Im pissed that I couldnt sleep earlier....shud have slept in a seperate room....

somethngs happen that made me miss the good old times...i shudnt exactly be missing these days....just that when it happens it happens and i dont wanna feel that way again...at least not in this context...fight fight fight hAHA

BTW....please go for the musical I'll be in. Im not the lead (disclaimer) but I do hope more people come and watch coz its very funny... 6 or 7 oct, NUS UCC. PLEASE get tickets from me or sistic...

I now know how it feels like to be rejected for a part...for months Ive been psyching myself from not getting upset with not being able to be a lead....Im almost there...but recently some of the cast has been mumbling abt this as well...much as I tell them that they should look on the bright side...I do think about the dissappointment one time or other and I guess I shud really be glad God even put me in this...

At this point of time...Im just trying to hack out as much phlegm as I can and thankfully...the colour has always been yellow or slighgt greenish. I havnt seen brown yet...

Is it bad to say this....that I miss God? Hahahahaha He should be around me all the time and He is...so I shudnt be missing Him. Guess its coz I havnt really been talking to Him. Havnt gone to bible study classes for a long time! When I went to church last sunday...I felt like Id gone home hahahah "Father, Im home"

Cant wait for tomorrow to come...that way I can get my rest....very tired man....gotta start planning my day tomorrow and sunday...

Father....please let me fulfill my baptism this sunday...please give my cast and crwe and band all the rest they need, let us not be sick at all next week Father. I believe that calling on you is the most affective way to get rid of phlegm and every form of disease. Thank you Father!

I promise to catch up with all of you soon! I promise to have a gathering at SPGG soon..

God Bless

No comments: