Saturday, September 09, 2006

woooohhhhh

last update: 2 sept
today: 9 sept
.....1 WEEK!!!!

WOOOOOHHHHHHH

Kk I have sooo much to talk about I fear Id burst if I dont say it all at one shot! #^&*)FR@HJCF%ESAOUFVSHJCVS(^SGLSV..there you go. (Its not vulgar)
Verbal diahorea..

Nah! I'll say it slow.

Life has been very eventful but stressful and often dissappointing and strength draining and yet...out of all that God still provides me wth strength to do everything I have to do. How wonderful is that! Why have I not fainted with exhaution yet? Simple! God!

3 weeks ago, I sprained my ankle and despite all that, I trained for my mediacorp show. My foot swelled and the other leg had a swollen knee coz of all the additional weight I apply to it. Check teh SP Website for the broadcast or watcht he repeat telecast of presidents star charity. Anyway..my foot is still abit swollen but ive gone to see the chinese doc. She did acupuncture on me and passed electrif current around my foot. Im electrified Wohooo! Im fine now. Foot can be painful if I dance too long.

Fr the past 2 week, Ive been in school from 8am to 11am, Ive had not had a day with 3 straight proper meals...I get stomaches often and my fart stinks hahahah Haiz Im ont he verge of getting sick but you know what...I dont think I can get sick! Im protected.

Ive been sooo blessed by God for the past weeks. he has made all our musical hurdles smooth sailing. We've prayed for his help and trength and guidance every time we need to give a performance..and He has never failed us! We've always topped the performance...Thank you Father!

Today is another one of those performances. We're not prepared..but I know what to doa nd he will still bring us together to top it off again.

Gotta go now! 75% of my story isnt over. Will egt back to you tomorrow of somethign. Love you all!

For those I love to death...I still love you to death. I pray God keeps you safe and For those of you whom Ive missed their birthdays...Im sorry...

God Bless

No comments: