Monday, September 18, 2006

im in shit...up to my neck

ive been misunderstood and overused...and my being a slight procrastinator...does not help the issue. Thanks to my musical and work...squeezing the breathe out of me...Ive been alot slower and inefficient.

I know im startnig to regret taking on anything other than work...yet i know that eventually i wont regret it coz even the musical is a once in a lifetime thing....

my 2nd boss spoke to me today and gave me advice. from what i gather...i know some people have been talking about me...not in a good way.. ..so i think my name is tarnished....sigh

None fo them know that Im back int he office on sunday and saturday....

I guess the prb w me is that Im not detailed...enough...

Its a bad thing to feel useless or condemned...emmm I have to keep knowing that God is my father and that by his strength, Im able to go to work every day and not fall sick..and do my work...Thank you Father...you are all I need.

God Bless

No comments: