Thursday, September 21, 2006

weird dreams

firstly, my thigh muscles are aching from the "hop step steps" hahhaa thanks to jimmy...

Had a weird dream that Babes was a super hero.......

What weird dreams!

Got sore throat...or rather loads of phlegm....

I cant wait for sat and sunday to come coz then I can relax for 2 days! plans? emmm sleep? or go out and eat...or go watch a show...etc...ohhh heaven!

Quite honestly..dont know whether to say that I cant wait for the musical to end coz then I can focus on mobely.....that would be great and I can once again show people that i can do better....

I know I have to focus on God, today and the past few days, Ive felt that God hasnt been on my side....far from the truth...Ive been doing everything with my own strength for the past few days instead of looking to God.

Anyway..here goes another day! God bless me!

Ning

No comments: