Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Seems like Im back to my JC days

I know ie always been very positive on my trials..complain complain but eventually...I keep saying to everyone that I dont need help and that I can do it....

Maybe its time to stop that..truth is I do need help but nobody can help me...because its smething only I must handle...ts something...only I know what to do....ust that I dont have the energy to do so....

The consolation once again...this time Im trying very hard to convince myself....is thT God is there to carry me. And if He does carry...this s the time Im already in his arms....

Father...I hold you in all esteem...I look to you during all my trials and during all my happiness...Father I will not let this be an exception. Even though Im zombified and slghtly misunderstood...I will prevail....coz you are there....

God Bless

No comments: