Friday, September 15, 2006

emmm okay..im tired and bored

Just took a break from rehearsal..am blogging from the pc downstairs....

Been damn stressed by everything...working and all. I get the idea that my colleagues now know what Im heavily burdened...work and rehearsal..its draining me dry but Im glad God is giving me enough energy to carry on. My legs have become soft and my knees are getting bigger and harder to bend hahahah Im old.

Anyone wanna go for the musical? hehehehhe

I feel mean to sya that I hope this musical thing ends fast...but i know that by the time it does end, I wouldnt be as relieved. Im just glad that I get to do this..regardless of its heavy time consumption.

K i better go. before I get a scolding or shelling from Babes (trainer of Spore Idols) teheheheh

God Bless

No comments: