Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Blog!

Geez dont know where to start! My HP is crazy again so I cant receive calls...

For the previous days have been on course for Youth Expedition Projects..meaning when Im done w this I can lead students to overseas comm service projects..plan to go back to Medan!
During the whole lesson, I was brought back to my own OCS trip to china...5 years ago...5 YEARS! Its been a damn long time lah!But so mnay memories are still crystal clear...even my proj leader was at the course and we refered to our trip alot! :)

Had a super busy enrolment period last week and my students have done me soo proud by being a good example to even the local students. Im losing faith in my local students...not all are bad but the majority lack the basic streetsmart and responsible character... The planning of ISFO has been crazy and often scary but Im glad all is falling into place..I feel bad having my students chase me for stuff..but Im sooo proud of the taking the initiative..I hope that they learn fromt his maj event and fromt here step up to form bigger and better events! AMEN!

God has been my sourceof strength..been reading book of job. trying to gain the strength and conviction job has and win my spiritual battles man! Soo many freaking battles coming my way... clearing my financial stuff and having a colleague sick, loads of unforseen hurdles at work and dissappointments... Yet you know what I realize? that I do have favour from God who makes me favourable in other's eyes too...God has granted me more money to provide for my ISC..a favour I cud not believe my eyes in. My Daddy in heaven obviously heard my prayers!
While I suffer from satan's strikes? I know my daddy still protects me and blesses me...and while doing so, I will be able to in turn bless those around me... AMEN

I believe that the more I glorify God, the more He will make my path straight..even when I dont..and get lost in the midst of work...He still walks by me and makes my road walkable..tolerable...
Yay though i walk in the valley of the shadow of death..I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me...........your rod, your staff, they comfort me. :)

Im also very proud of my comperes for taking the 2nd step to improve their skills. I also got a chance to host the King & I press conference and it was great! Woohooo! I guess this sorta made me feel like going into all this hosting stuff again... :) and maybe radio...dunno...

Heard from someone..maybe pastor joshua...that sometimes we have to take a BIG detour to get to where we wanted to go it eh 1st place. Something like..."so near yet so far" theory...having seen your dream..yet having to go another way..and spend some time somewhere else before having a chance to get back to that dream. Maybe thats how Im going? Of Course...it also related to me on other issues in my life...issues that I wont face now but everyone else seems to be pushing me and advising me to move towards....towards getting someone to love...I still believe God has the person in mind...detour or not..Im not sure..but i know..He has the person in mind... :) so dont worry abt that!

K gotta ciao! stayed in Mc D's too long!

God BLess!

No comments: