Monday, April 02, 2007

Bloggy blog blog

On course today...

Had loads to blog during the weekend but cudnt get down to doing it and since I cant do it now either. it will be in instalments

1st things 1st, had a scary session w 1 of my bros hahaha who weird as he already is, interrogated me about my life..what I like to do etc, whats happening in my life...truth is Im not too sure myself so it was a long interrogation really...but I remember myself thinking like that as well...asking myself such questions, ....Ive changed...Ive seriously changed into someone who never looks further than her own pile of work...

Went rollerblading on sat...felt real good man..legs abit sore though but I hadnt ben to east coast for a long time and going there on a good weather's day ... :)

Anyway..gonna run..

God Bless!

No comments: