Monday, April 30, 2007

Once in a long week

Today is 30 April...day before labour day. My student asked me if Im coming back to labour tomorrow..... haiz...

Looked through this year's Spore Art Festival Schedule and I think these 2 months will be very fun. :) Singapore Chinese Orchestra is doing something fusiony and this year's temple of fine arts concert is finally coming, Water!
Ive planned out my may and june entertainment schedule :P Ive got thur and fri padded down sooo tight that I dont think I'll be staying int he office very late. :) Told my colleague that I was in sch on sunday...and often come back on sat, he gave me a funny look and said, "you need a life. You need a bf" Hahahahahaha I raised and eye brow and said..."emm no"

Anyway last sat, I went for the World View 360 event at Harbour front. Snow and Yani w ere compereing for it and it started out quite okay in the beginning but byt the time half time was in, they were doing very well. Snow always told me that she couldnt do informal events...BAH! Yani, had her family probs that day but she still gave ti her best. Even while she was quite tired, she still gave her all! At the end of the day, the organisers loved them and gave them namecards for future emcee jobs. :) I must admit that I would have loved to be the receiver of namecards too...I would honestly have loved to get an offer from those guys and even contacts from Mediacorp. But Im happy that its going so well for them. :) Then while good business happens, we have another prob...how do we differentiate between what goes to the club and what goes to the members. Very thin line...I only hope they understand where Im coming from...

The weekend ended in a jiffy...was really tired...thur, fri and sat I got home no earlier than 11pm. Thankfully my family has been understanding enough to not nag me about it...not yet...I try to go home earlier okay :)

K Im still abit sleepy and very tired but I think today wouldnt be that bad a day...anyway..it shudnt be coz God is with me. I know I havnt been the best christian so far but I know that at least my heart is with God.... :)

God Bless

No comments: