Saturday, April 14, 2007

ISC I love you ISC, with us you will never be alone

Yesterday's ISFO got me tired and with a terrible headache but amidst all that, I also felt it very endearing that they were making frens with the juniors and they were working together, that they sang the ISC song hahahah

Honestly speaking...aside from indian dance, I loved the ISC song :) I was even happier having them singing it on stage hahahahha and the ISC cheer brought back memories of the LTC camp. :)

Im very very proud of them all, helpers and committee members. ever since enrolment they gave it their all to promote ISFO and even when the performances sucked, except the burmese dances and indian dance and guitarists....at the end of the day...everything worked!

I can attribute our problems to the negligence of performance standards and lack of experieince of the emcees. which can be easily corrected.

When I felt last night, I said thank you to God on the train. He made a lot of things go smoothly and gave us the extra budget to make things better.... He gave us some interesting magazines and the t-shirts, budget for the food, a solid committee even though it wasnt our full strength...He gave us the smooth flow of things even though alot of things were last minute...the GOH invite..the director's invites...the t-shirts...the helpers...the weather...the games... AMEN!

ISC...you won my heart lah you! Hahahahah I know Im now part of comperes and sparcs team as well and sometimes its hard to divide myself evenly...but you know you have my heart as well. :)

Ning

No comments: