Thursday, April 12, 2007

I need to blog again...

Spent this mon and tues at ubin...on course...Youth Expedition Project leader course...

few things I reflected by the end of that trip
- dont take my toilet for granted
- repect those who can tahan living in a place with armies of mosquitoes and not wearing a shirt

I was so scared of mozzies that I covered my face the whole night I slept...I almost suffocated but who cares..so long as they dont bite my face and arms and everything. I coacooned myself in the sleeping bag...

Believe it or not..we had chocolate fondue for dessert during the camp (house of wooden planks w cobwebs and flies's wings hanging around the place) how? Matt got to excited with the idea of a camp and having a sumptious dinner there. In the end..Dinner Menu: Spaghetti Bolagnaise, chocolate fondue... Thanks Matt!

I'll admit the stay wasnt too bad..only because we had each other to be with..if it was a solo stay...I'll cry...Had the little stuffed key chain my sis gave me...an "ugly doll" :)

ISFO is tomorrow...Im getting very nervous coz I have to talk to them and its the time of reckoning.... :/ I know my students have been working very very hard for this and Im soooo proud of them. I really hope this event goes well coz it deserves to go well. If it doesnt I know I'll be dissappointed ...mostly with myself coz Im supposed to be the advisor...but I also know that while I feel this way...I must also tell myself and them that given everything...I still think it was a good effort..I think all those who helped...deserve a VERY BIG pat on the back and HUG!

LOVE THEM!

just wondering that if one day I had to give them up...it wud be sad coz I wud miss working with them and it wud be up to them and their new officer to sustaint he club...but personally...it wud be a chance for me to work with other clubs....pros and cons....cud I have both? :/

K anyway...I love you guys!

God Bless!

No comments: