Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I dont wail, I clinch my fist, grit my teeth, close my eyes and let my tears flow

In total, 5 of us cried today...with sheer helplessness and frustration.

Throughout all this, I felt the most failure and pain...Not because of what others did..but what I feel I have caused...

I know Im not good at this..and everytime I go home and think abt how I didnt put God into myy thoughts as I deal these situations..I feel like I fell short of hte mark. Im not upset coz I didnt hink of God, Im upset coz if I had God in my thoughts, Id have made use of His blessings to me..to make right this situation.
After all, with Him I can do more stuff.

As Cal says, (just called her) If she were in my situation..shed pound them herself. And that the task that God gives me to handle...will never be to heavy for me. Point is I dont think things that way..thats why I give up easily.

Im starting to think that youth these days take soo many things for granted.. I dont see how bright the future of the youths will be...its sad...

Anyway..I dont need comforting...I just wished the people who need to hear this...get the msg and change..coz I think im gonna be forced to make changes too...

God Bless

No comments: