Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Long evening...

For the 1st time in ISC history (since Ive been there) We had our 1st very serious talk. Maybe others beg to differ but this is the maddest I have been since my work w ISC....I was soo upset I was ready to go into eh meeting shouting. I was even ready to storm out of hte clubhouse...

Escapade is over and Im glad. Not because it was good or bad...but because it was occupying my mind so much. Im more glad that this problem only surfaced after Escapade. Yes it started long time ago and boiled up to 100'C only recently...but still...think God has a timing.

Had I done anything drastic earlier..the source of the problem wouldnt have reconciled in its own time..

By hte end of yesterday, I was tired...from Escapade...from worrying and from solving.

I said my share and I made my point clear....When anyone in the club would take things personally....I am the only one who's been around longer than any of them to actually take things personally. If anyone were to take this whole mess personally...its me.

Anyone who manages to bring ISC down....is tearing down everything any of its past presidents and members have been working for! What has taken soooo hard to build...is now being torn down because of a small issue.

Anyway by the end of the day, the problem was resolved. At least I hope so. I warned them abt the next batch and I stated the challenges ahead. The Yr3s and Yr2s talked certain things out etc

Hope this thing doesnt happen again...

I pray God's wisdom will be on me to advise them appropriately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gal, stay strong !!!

li ting