Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday again.

Joined ISC at rollerblading...I know that such a diverse club really needs to have more chances to bond and bond we did.

Poor chetan for falling on everything he tried on. even tripping while walking. Geez dude! And Marchia and Yadana for taking on rollerblading and still carrying on despite being sooo tired...

While we only had 8 pple, it was still fun. nice group to just bond in. Had photos taken etc...waited up for the juniors. etc.

Had problems w the slopes so naru-zhuang was there to be my brakes. and kelvin for letting me hold on while he cycled..so I can just blade along. Heheh

My butt hurts now (not as painful as chetan's or Yadana's) and my legs really ache. Yah Ning never exercise much..I know! hahaha

Anyway morning was okay until I stepped into comperes clubhouse and realized just how much rubbish is around the room. There were threads, strips of clothe (usuable and unusuable) all over hte place. The carpet had all sorts of thread stuck to it. The rubbish bin was full (and it has never been empty) and there was a tin of biscuits in the clubhouse which I specifically said not to bring in!

Once again, Im pissed...but I'm trying not to blow my top coz youth being what they are now...most prob cant take pressure. Unfortunately...I keep thinking back abt why its so different last time and now...
And I hate myself evn more for not keeping things in place...

Haiz.....times are changing. Maybe if I wasnt an alumni, Id have given up on the club a long time ago man. I know Alia is still stuck on this and thats great. But I also believe 1 can only take sooo much of changes to feel exasperated...

Oh well..back to work...no point maybe I'll just wait for them to wake up and realize how much they've missed.

God Bless

No comments: