Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Random rambles

I can bark till the moon comes home,
I'll swim to ends deep and not know that Im gone
Maybe things can be misled, bent, knitted into tiny bits of shadows
Silken slicks of darkness placed under happy thoughts
polished to a T and cut down to an O
Meshed together to form a NO

Simmering oil on honey moonshine
popping pills to bring happy thoughts to a stop
backdraft & wind speed and horse shoes and lady fingers...

(end)

So yesterday was an ubber bad day. In a fell swoop I made 8 pple cry...
Im not proud of this. I had to do what I knew had to be done....
But its not over yet coz I fear its only the start of worse things...

In fact after 1 night...Ive become numb and expressionless.
Not befitting of a mature christian working class woman but I do wallow in my sorrow abit.

Call it denial then. Call it ignorance..Call it shunning..call it anythign u want but dont call it pleasure...

God Bless

No comments: