Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Officially pissed

This is generalizing but Im pissed with how things are going in my clubs that I dont know what to do but sorta wished I wasnt there to see its destruction.

To me its like having a pet but not being ready to take care of it...such committement is horrendous..

I regret some of my actions because if I had done somethings...I wudnt be having this problem....

Maybe next time its a good idea to go small and steady then big and unruly.

Dont you know how precious what you have is? If you let it go...you wont have a chance to get it back anymore.
Id gladly do all that you don't want because I know how much it means to me. But I dont know how much it means to you. I dont know how much everything means to you. Its gonna be sad if and when u realize how much you;ve missed. Like me, you will wish u could turn back time...

No comments: