Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Im sorry...

You ever felt like u wanted to say sorry and you had a lready said alot of sorries but the sorries some how cudnt make up for the amount of apology in your heart?

Yap...

Aside from that, ISC has been really busy. *pat on back* to all the yr2s who have been cracking heads and pulling together to do the LTC. I can see hte effort of most of them. :) We shall see how thigns go next next week when they execute it. Jia Yo!!!!

Comperes training has become more regular. *big hugs* to the seniors who are doing it despite how the juniors think alot fot eh training is redundant. Its my fault for making you guys turn you into nasty bitches and do things that you;re not happy to do.


Yes I have learnt the lesson that nothing is peachy. Not even a small club. Im ready to give in and alot of the seniors are ready to give in.....its easier that way isnt it?

Got 2 events back to back this week. 14Nov afternoon and 15 Nov 3am in the morning...I havnt done events in a long time and I AM NERVOUS...

Everything pple have said abt me being a good compere...is...in my opinon...rubbish coz everyone who comments on my event...is biased... Funny how that sounds like a junior I know.


My mum is in Israel. Im claiming her conversion and I hope she gets the experience of being baptised in the Dead Sea. Hope they have fun and get me the prayer shawl and Matzah bread I requested. :) No Im not being religious. Its a momento for me.

Dad's the only one at home and so as u can now tell..Im not at home. :/

Anyway..Im just rambling now coz alot have been saying that my entries are depressing. Haha there is a theory of people being so depressed that they're so used to it that they dont seem depressed
I finally conclude that I might be like that. So while I check it up..I can confirm just yet.

But I'll be honest and say that my blog is meant more for an expression of myself...not for entertainment value.

Gotta go. shoulders aching. Time to go home before I get sleepy

God Bless

No comments: