Monday, November 08, 2010

Day 1 in melbourne

I thank God that I have such a good nephew! :) I cant believe that we still have a bond after 15 years! Im sooo touched by it! He brought us around for the whole sunday and I guess its coz we're now adults and not kids anymore. He was soooooo cute last time!

This nephew has gone through alot of stuff! I really feel for him....

We spent some time at Glen Waverly Train Station, The Glen etc. We went to visit my uncle and my cousin who passed away, then had dinner at my auntie's place.

Got a chance to chat with him and we talked about the last time I came down to melbourne.

And I must say that he is a fine young man! A very proper young man with a loving mother and father. His relationship with his parents seemed strong and with his dad, they are like friends. I admire that.
Im praying that this nephew of mine lives a blessed life!

Day2:

Went for VCA audition. Was good! I felt comfortable speaking to them! Im so ready to call melbourne my new home! And being w Foong and seeing melbourne, I felt it a pity to only be here for 1 week :)
Went to a few places like Southgate's foodcourt that has yummy mediterranean sandwiches n wraps!!!
Then walked across the river to flinder st, down st kilda's. Saw shops that sold bubble tea along elizabeth st,. spanish donuts, crumplets from cole supermart, Degrave st that has alot of nice cafes. Not cheap but such a nice spot to hangout. If Ian & stephen were with me, I think we'd be hanging out there alot more!
Then checked out chintown visited our previous hotel, Hotel Welcome, checked out Myers and David Jones
Then we went to see hte state library. So many pple sitting outside the library studying or reading or just enjoying the cooling sun!
Swanston st, spencer st, Lonsdale, Latrobe, Degrave, Elizabeth, Collin st, Bourke st etc
Found this nice coffee stop in the subway under st kildas towards the train station. nice original coffee.

K more tomorrow :)

Thanks God for Uni Melbourne VCA!!!

God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! XD