Sunday, November 14, 2010

Missing Melbourne

So Im still missing melbourne not coz of the food or shopping in central, but Im still missing my nephew, Foong. :) Its crazy hahaha when I left, I felt like I was leaving an immediate family member. :/
Was at church today and as I sang the worship songs and thought back on the aussie trip, the disappointments, the encouragements from my nephew, etc..I was tearing.
Its weird really... hahaha I honestly figure (from this situation) that if I would go to the US now to visit Chris & Dave, Id cry by the end of the trip. Id miss them so much!!!
All in all, Id say that Foong is my closest nephew. And Chris & Dave my closest cousins. I love them all to bits and I guess thats why Im more emotional. Cant wait to get back to melbourne again :P

Also want to say a HUGE "CONGRATS" to PohYan! Finally married! Dinner is done and we had fun doing it!Happy for her and Ricky :) Despite all lack of sleep, I manged to wing it. Not to my utmost but nonethelss, quite okay :P All us sisters had fun clowning around hehehehe

Anyway..still owe the sleep bank alot of hours. Need to rest my aching wrist and joints...no joke man..

Im thanking God for a wonderful holiday and the growing closeness of the family.

God Bless

No comments: