Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It is done!

I got into VCA!!! :) And I got my full scholarship!!! Its amazing and I believe that God gave me favour in everyone's eyes! I just didnt thinkk id get in! I know I'd get into something but it never occured to me that it would be Uni Melbourne! Woohooo!

The most exciting bit abt hte full scholarship, is that I'm getting pay and allowance! OMG!!!!!

WWOOOHHHHOOOOOO

I guess at the samt time, I realize how fast its gonna be before I fly and Im gonna miss my students like hell!!!
Im sooo gonna take loads of pics w people I love! Soo many people I love!!!

All I can say is...Praise The Lord!!!!! Praise Him for giving me favour and  blessings! Praise Him for having people around me to lead me into this path! Praise Him for people around me who encouraged me while i was down...PRaise Him!!! I am ssssoooooo blessed! Soooo full of unmerited favour!!!

God Bless!

No comments: