Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Been such a long time since I blogged...

So today is a rainy day...for the first time in a long time, I enjoyed walking in the drizzle. To be fair, if I didn't I wouldnt ever get home...

Didnt have a proper dinner either because Nothing was thawed and I didnt wanna eat rice with japanese rice seasoning flakes stuff only.

Made barley and beancurd dessert in the weekend.
Had awesome salmon, avocado and lettuce wrap for lunch these 2 days.

I think Im still recovering from the previous production.... thats really bad because I shudnt have to be affected so much.

Anyway its another month before I return to Singapore. Can't wait! Cant wait to meet with friends and family and students!

So many meetups this round!

I've got a section of my room dedicated for photos. Photos of all those whom I love and whom love me. And everytime I look at them, I get reminded that I am loved and that I am more than just a simple person because of all these people whom I mean something to....

And its this knowledge that i know I can do what I have to do. sometimes it gets harder than usual..but it still helps me trod on...

which reminds me that I need to take photos of my friends here. we need a group pic! without them, life would be sooooo much harder...

I realize that Ive had such a long period of thikning about myself and how things are going for myself that Ive become like any other working person who sits head down in the bus...or train. not looking up.

Thats why the last weekend and the wekend before that, I felt soooo refreshed after going around taking photos of random stuff...random signs, random unnoticed things, I kept my head up on bus and train rides and observed the sky, the scenery, the people, small things even!

The few songs that Ive discoverd since coming to Aus:
Duck Sauce - Barbara Streisand
Maisey Rika - Reconnect
Gotye - Somebody I used to know
Kimbra - Settle down
Adele - Rolling In The Deep & Someone Like You
Maverick Sabre - I need
500 days of summer OST - All is love
BOB - Airplanes
Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
Dev - Bass down low & In the dark
Jessie J - Pricetag
Ellie Goulding - Lights
Erik Hassle - Hurtful
Katy B - Katy on a mission
Tony Bennet & Lady gaga - The Lady's a tramp
and other bollywood/indian songs...

I think im ranting nonsense...they dnt link. But I feel like I have to write these things...

Maybe things will make more sense when I do get down to really writing something hahaha

God Bless

No comments: