Thursday, November 10, 2011

Writings on anything

Maybe this production Im now in has awaken a something in me that feels like I havnt reached hte depths of my emotions. Unlike my peers int eh production, I feel like I have had the least emotional life. By that I mean...my life has been majorly stable that I didnt have to suffer certain emotions.

I dont know whether to count this as a blessing or a loss.

Whatever it is, I feel myself opening up to alot more things now than before.

I remember writing songs because i felt that i had something to say but since goodness knows when, that urge left...

I remember a time when I needed to blog or write a diary entry but not because i had something to say but because i had to say something..anything to feel better...or to sort out my identity...as if writing the thoughts down would help me sort out my own identity...

maybe this is what the production is meant to bring for me...

God bless

No comments: